Welcome Visitor No.

I AM

My photo
AbU dHabi, United Arab Emirates

Monday, November 28, 2011

Terrific Times

When the brother gave a print out for the weekly exercise, it was never in my mind that i would ever land in writing a lot about the sweet times of my simple life. As i understand, a simple man's simplicity has deeper thoughts in his own language, may be he pens down with his EQ, and here am i, girl of moderately high EQ. A commuter to work and back home, there is no much to share - a daily task for the bread, what normally matters is at work and at home. Does the journey or "on the way" factor has something to d with my simple life?


It did, and one of those days experiences is what i jotted as my terrific times of this week. i could still inhale the cold breeze it brought in to my nostrils and to my nose tip. Night falls early these days, and i feel at 6:30, that i am too late to go back home. Glass panes down, a normal FM music, as i rush out to the high streets, the light chain along the horizon and the west blower always pulls my hand out to wave and feel the flow of the path i travel or the wind travel. it takes to somewhere of my past, not knowing where exactly i went to, that it brings such a special feel and flavor to my life. 
it wipes away the days hardships and tiredness and i still is a rich source of energy for anything more to do. it leaves me with no destination, no time lines and no accountabilities.
 A beautiful flying soul. 

1 comment:

  1. You language is good.. a poetic feel :)Nice write up keep posting

    ReplyDelete